College Station, TX – Jones Crossing
College Station, TX – Jones Crossing - Integrity Urgent Care Clinic
Insurance Accepted & Payment Methods:
Integrity Urgent Care accepts the following types of insurance:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Tricare and TriWest (Non-active duty soldiers)
- United Healthcare
Your Care Options:
We provide care for different types of:
- General illnesses (such as sore throats, headaches, and asthma)
- Injuries (like fractures, animal bites, and burns)
- Infections (such as influenza, bronchitis, or sinus infections)
- Wellness (services like school physicals, vaccines, and pregnancy tests)
COVID-19 is still a major risk, and with new variants appearing all the time, it’s important to stay up to date with testing and vaccinations.
If you think you might have COVID-19, our experts are happy to screen you as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Integrity Urgent Care offers a full line of Occupational Medicine services including:
- Post accident injury assessment and care
- DOT physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
For more information on our employer services please contact us at workcomp@IntegrityUC.com and someone from our team will reach out to you.