Athens, TX - Integrity Urgent Care Clinic
Need a Sports Physical?
Insurance Accepted & Payment Methods:
Integrity Urgent Care accepts the following types of insurance:
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Tricare and TriWest (Non-active duty soldiers)
- United Healthcare
Your Care Options:
We provide care for different types of:
- General illnesses (such as sore throats, headaches, and asthma)
- Injuries (like fractures, animal bites, and burns)
- Infections (such as influenza, bronchitis, or sinus infections)
- Wellness (services like school physicals, vaccines, and pregnancy tests)
Doing what is right for the patient is what we live by. Ensuring the best urgent care experience possible is what we strive for. As an Aggie owned and operated walk-in clinic with a highly trained staff, we believe that your care should continue throughout the duration of your ailment. We are committed to being the best walk-in urgent care for you and your family.
- 1/10th the cost of an emergency room visit
- Fast and friendly service
- Onsite imaging and labs with the capability to order MRI, CT, and ultrasounds
- Competitive self-pay rates
- No appointment needed
Integrity Urgent Care offers a full line of Occupational Medicine services including:
- Post accident injury assessment and care
- DOT physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
For more information on our employer services please contact us at workcomp@IntegrityUC.com and someone from our team will reach out to you.