Thank you for your interest in Integrity Urgent CareTM. We are currently hiring for the following positions.
Please check back in the future for job opportunities at our Bryan/College Station, Copperas Cove, and Athens urgent care locations.
X-Ray Technologist - Athens Location
Doing what is right for the patient is what we live by. Ensuring the best urgent care experience possible is what we strive for. Integrity Urgent Care is committed to being the best walk-in urgent care so we are looking for team members who have a deep passion for patient care and enjoy being part of a team. Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients.
Applicants for the x-ray technologist position should be comfortable performing diagnostic radiographic exams in addition to performing clinical tasks. They will also need to enjoy working in a team setting and sincerely have a passion for patient care.
Job Requirements – Radiologic Technologist
- Displays a deep passion for patient care through the quality of work, engagement with patients, and interactions with co-workers.
- Gathers pertinent health information from patients and accurately inputs information into EMR.
- Verifies physician orders for all x-ray exams and lab orders.
- Perform diagnostic x-ray procedures requiring understanding of anatomical positioning and appropriate to protocol.
- Practices proper safety techniques when performing x-ray exams and demonstrates an understanding of current radiation safety standards.
- Communicates effectively with the patient and their family members the tests/procedures ordered. Establishes clear communication and addresses patient’s concerns and questions.
- Collects patient information including but not limited to complaint and medical history.
- Performs waived lab testing as ordered.
- Obtains patient vitals and inputs collected data into EMR system.
- Displays teamwork through interactions with co-workers.
- H.S. Graduate/GED or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited Radiologic Technology program.
- Current NCT, LMRT, or American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification or eligible within 6 months.
- Current NCT, LMRT, or Texas Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) license from the State of Texas Medical Board.
The following benefits are offered for full-time employees:
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
License: NCT, LMRT, or RT
Apply: To apply for the position, please submit a resume to job posting on Indeed. A resume is required for consideration.